CMS-1500 claim form

How to Use The CMS-1500 Claim Form

August 30, 2011

Even though most medical billing is performed electronically, there are still some instances when paper claims are made. The paper claim form is called the CMS-1500 and it is a universal form used by healthcare providers to submit claims and invoices to insurance companies and carriers. CMS stands for Centers or Medicare and Medicaid Services. [...]

Read the full article →